Sunday, August 7, 2011

Life is crazaii

10 yrs down ta lane…I wanna be really settled in life..and happy wid ta way things are then.I wanna be running to wrk..rather than away from it!....I’ve seen ppl run away from work cos they hate wat they’re doing.…and at 26..i think…I’m guessing that I wud be happy teaching….mind u..m still not too sure of this…
all ma life I’ve been fluctuating kinda…I remember at the age of 3..i really wanted to be a doctor…help people..and all that…that lasted till when I was in the 10th grade..Think it was the exam, entrance exam that putt me off!!!...dunno!anyways..By the end of my 12th std...Doctoring”..was the last thing I wanted to do….”no life”….that was ma excuse!!!...and then…it went on to …journalism…hehe…yeah I know..rt frm the biology text to my Shakespeare!!!...lollz..wat put me to it?..well call me crazy…but ta answer is a movie..”pathram”….a Malayalam movie flick…hehe!..n when did I realize that?...when I’d finally joined for a journalism course at one of the best colleges in the country…and in the first class one of the staff had taken it to ask the students the usual..”name and about yrself..and why did you join the course”…I still really don’t know why I said it was a movie that made me do choose journalism!!..hehe!!everyone else in the class was giving such elaborate reasons for choosing the field..and I had none!...that’s when the movie came to mind!!...and I just tried to convince the rest of the class…and myself..that was the reason I was seated in the class!!...
That stint lasted for 3 months!Thats it!!...by the end of those three months..I just knew that I wasn’t cut out for anything of that sort…I would NOT run around and cover the news!!Hell! I hardly knew what was going on in my country!!!...and I was missing ma mom!!..(That sounds bad I know..I sound like one spoiled brat!!)
And then I headed home…and as luck would have it…ma parents were still against my decision of joining the journalism course…safety was there concern…and well….err….I hate saying this but I kind of just played along…bad girl me!!!!
Hehe…and well…I was made to join engineering course…AND I have no regrets about that!!...I made the best of my friends there…met the love of ma life… (to whom I’m currently married ;)..)…and in short had the greatest time ever…Completed the course…worked for a couple of years…and again had an awesome time..made new friends…picked up more on life…went for higher studies..got married in between..to the afore mentioned “love of my life”…still studying…hoping to complete the course…go teach somewhere…and by the end of 10 years….just want to be happy!!!
Did I mention that I would like to do a course in interior designing some time???!!!
Wonder if I’ll get tym to squeeze it somewhere in life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment